TEN60WIR - 60 Watt Railway Approved DC/DC Converter with Preassembled Heatsink
Tracopower has introduced the TEN 60WIR, a ruggedized 60 Watt railway approved DC/DC converter series with a wide 4:1 input voltage range. The new device has an increased resistance against electromagnetic interference, shock/vibration, and thermal shock and it is designed with a preassembled heatsink which is specially designed for the 2x1 metal converter package.
The TEN 60WIR is approved according to stands EN50155 and EN61373, hence they are suitable for transportation systems. It is also qualified for the fire behavior of components according to EN 45545-2 and the safety approval according to IEC/EN 62368-1, UL62368-1, this supports the compliance test of the application. The device also activates Undervoltage lockout function, remote on/off, and adjustable outputs to ensure that these converters fit in any ruggedized application setup.
Features of TEN 60WIR
- Compact 2”x1” package (without heatsink)
- Wide 4:1 input voltage range 9–36, 18–75, 36–160 VDC
- EN 50155 and EN 61373 approval for railway applications
- Qualification for fire behavior according to EN 45545-2
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +90°C
- I/O-isolation 3‘000 VDC
- High efficiency up to 92%
- Under-voltage lockout circuit
- Adjustable output voltage and Remote On/Off
Note: More technical information can be found in the datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the TEN 60WIR product page.