DFN0606 - Ultra-Small MOSFETs with Low RDS for Portable and Wearable Applications
Nexperia has introduced a new range of MOSFETs that offer the lowest RDS(on) in the ultra-small DFN0606 package and uses the pitch of 0.35mm to simplify PCB assembly processes. With a small footprint of just 0.62 x 0.62mm, the PMH family of MOSFETs is suitable for wearable, mobile, and portable applications and delivers a space-saving of over 36% when compared with the previous-generation DFN1006 parts.
The Advance process technology device allows it to deliver the 60% lower RDS(on) compared to the competitor devices and it also delivers excellent ESD performance and the VGSlow voltage threshold down to 0V, a vital parameter for portable applications with low drive voltage.
Features of PHM Family of MOSFETs
- N-channel and P-channel versions available
- 2N7002 functionality in DFN0606
- ESD protection of up to 2 kV
- Ultra-small 0.62 x 0.62 mm footprint
- The low height of only 0.37 mm
- Large portfolio in plan
- Standard switch for mobile and portable products
- Level translator
- 0.35 mm pitch
- Leadless ultra-small package DFN0606-3
- Ultra-thin package with 0.37 mm height
Note: More Technical details can be found in the datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and in the DFN0606 MOSFETs product page.